We are doing all we can to keep you and your family safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our main goals as your farmers are 1) to stay healthy ourselves, so that we may continue to grow our produce throughout this season, and 2) provide you with nutritious food that helps contribute to your health.
Among the practices we are following to achieve these goals are:
- Frequent handwashing
- Using personal protective equipment (like masks) when we harvest and pack produce
- Increased frequency of sanitation in our wash station
- Self-isolating and only leaving the farm when necessary
- Making available online, pre-packed orders to allow pick-ups with minimal contact
- Increasing the safety measures employed at pick up sites
Your food will be handled only by us, as your farmers, before it reaches you. This is one of the key values of buying directly from local farmers that you can know personally, and whom you are always welcome to ask any questions.